Top 13 Best Cheapest Cloud Hosting Providers 2017
The crowded market in the web hosting industry makes it complicated for beginner user for the reluctant choice. If you are a developer and choosing the cloud storage for the first time, you might have to consider few things while selecting the best but cheapest cloud hosting provider. If you are a blogger or website manager, your choice will be different to choose the cloud based web hosting planning.
There are a lot of option available for bloggers or simple website creators. I am not going to go into detail about it. If you are quite a new blogger, I suggest you go with the shared web hosting plans. It is the most affordable and easiest way to start any niche blog/site. In this article, I am not going to talk about shared web hosting. I will be explaining about some of the best cloud hosting providers 2017 in the market and why you must choose them.
So, What is Cloud Hosting and How it Work? (Short Overview)
Well, It is the network of servers around the globe to store users data parallelly on all servers at the same time. It delivers extremely high speed than any other traditional shared hosting. Though it is shared with other individuals but due to the powerful resources(CPU’s, Ram), it’s much better than standard shared hosting, and that is why it’s costly too.
In this type of hosting, If one server goes down, there are many other servers will cover the outage and your site/system never face any disruption. That’s the best feature of this hosting. Cloud user can easily create and restore backups of their content.
Best Cheapest Cloud Hosting Providers 2017
Here is the list of some of the best cloud hosting providers 2017, you can choose one of them if looking for high performance hosting.
Are you looking for managed cloud hosting service but don’t want to spend too much money? Well, here is another great but cheap cloud hosting company “CloudWays” where you can grab hosting plan just at $7/month with 1 Core CPU, GB data storage, 1 TB bandwidth, and 512 MB of RAM. For higher CPU resources, there are tons of plans available to buy.
CloudWays offer cloud hosting solutions through various companies like Vultr, DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Kyup. So, you can buy from these providers at one place using CloudWays.
Keep in mind, you’re not limited to install specific applications and can install unlimited applications. Another best thing is they offer 1 Click FREE migration from one Cloud Ways account to another and 24/7 customer support for all plans.
- The most user friendly and easy to use cloud hosting provider I have used so far
- One-click applications installer
- Fast and reliable option for WordPress and other CMS
- 24/7/365 quick live chat
- Free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate
- You can choose CPU, Storage and Ram as per your need.
- Flexible resources scaling option
- 1 Minute sever launch
- Multiple data centers around the globe
- Little bit pricey compared to other cloud hosting providers
- Ram should be 768 MB to 1 GB in this price range
- Service could be improved
Everyone loves to get more features than the money they pay, am I right? And this where InterServer's cheapest cloud hosting comes in the game. With the ability to create custom cloud hosting plan at the affordable price, they offer a free Bread Basket control panel to manage your hosting account.
At the cost of just $6/month, you can avail a Linux based cloud server with 1 GB of Ram, 25 GB disk space 1 Core CPU, and 1 TB giant monthly bandwidth. However, there are 16 different plans available to choose from with higher configuration to fulfill every user’s need. You can also buy Windows VPS cloud plan which starts at $10/month.
Each server built with SSD storage drives to deliver 20x blazingly fast speed than the traditional hosting along with 99.9% uptime guarantee. You can install dozens of apps on your cloud server such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and Prestashop, etc.
They have 3 VPS locations that support all the major operating systems like Ubuntu, Windows, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse, OpenWall, ArchLinux, Cern Linux, Slackware, Funtoo, and Scientific. InterServer also one of the best cloud hosting providers who offer 24/7 award-winning customer support through live chat, ticket system, helpdesk, and forum.
- Highly affordable with multiple server locations
- Wide range of supported operating systems
- 24/7 instant customer support via live chat
- 20x faster SSD based cloud web hosting
- Raid 10 protected servers
- Full root access and DNS manager
- They don't offer refund option but for the very first month, you just have to pay 1 cent to try their hosting quality. And I don't think its a big issue. You'll get full account access with a bunch of premium features.
Host1Plus offer affordable and cheap cloud hosting with multiple data center locations around the world. Their servers are located in Germany, South Africa, Lithuania, Brazil, the USA and the UK. They are managing more than 64k customers worldwide and provide shared, cloud, reseller, and VPS hosting solutions.
You can grab cheap WordPress hosting plans as well cloud storage. Cloud plans start at $4 per month with 512 MB Ram, 20 GB Disk space, and 2 TB monthly bandwidth. There are 6 different plans to choose from with higher configurations. New customers can get 50% discount on 1 to 6 month subscriptions.
Each plan comes with 1 free backup, Xeon E5 v3 processors, 10 GB link speed, DDR4 error correcting-code ram and virtualization technology. Sounds enough to give it a try?
Host1Plus has a 14 days trial period, or you can say money back guarantee policy. Before buying for an annual plan, you can purchase their one month plan to check if they provide what they claim.
- Trusted by more than 64K customers
- Proactive technical support team
- Free backup for each plan
- Multiple data centers across the world
- Along with cloud hosting, they also offer low-cost web hosting plans for major CMS like WordPress.
- SSH keys and Custom ISO
- Multiple OS installation options such as Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu and Fedora
- Lack of live chat support
- Only 14 days for trial or refund time
- You will need to pay $60/month for EXTRA CARE support but there is a huge knowledge base to find easy to learn tutorials
- For cPanel you have to purchase license which costs $15/month
Digital Ocean is another affordable cheap cloud storage provider designed for developers. The flexible pricing with robust network infrastructure makes it more likely among its competitors. The plan starts from $5/month with resources of 20 GB Disk space, 512 MB Ram, 1 CPU and 1 Terabyte data transfer.
Prices incrementally increase as resources increase. Their servers powered by SSD drives, easy to use control panel, KVM Virtualization, Hexa Core CPU’s with ECC Ram and 1GB/sec data transfer rate.
You can change the server location, distribution or even installation application like LEMP, WordPress in a single click. Digital Ocean has very supportive community portal with the broad range of tutorial. The support is incredible.
- SSD powered storage solutions
- Trusted by dozens of big names such as HP, Ericsson, Xerox, Salesforce and more.
- Multiple data centers around the world
- Launch your droplet in less than a minute
- Numerous OS to choose from.
- Whopping 40Gbps network speed
- No live chat only ticketing system for technical support
- If you have developers skill then choose this host otherwise pick other company. Because DigitalOcean is little bit complex to set up.
When it comes to excellent and reliable but cheap cloud hosting 2017, we can’t neglect BlueHost. Also, they are one of the top cloud hosting providers. They offer incredibly faster, reliable and simpler wordpress cloud storage at the starting price of $6.95 per month. You can host 1 website, 100 Gig disk space, 1 free domain, 2 GB Ram, 2 CPU’s, $50 marketing credits and much more in Basic plan.
However, in Business Pro plan $15.95/month they offer Dedicated IP, SSL certificate, Spam expert, Privacy guard and Site backup facilities. When you purchase their cloud plan, you will get a domain name for one year absolutely free. Is it costly with these lot of features? Of course not!
As you can see above their cloud servers are faster (Just 151 ms) than many others. Their cloud dashboard is simpler and user friendly; you can easily monitor uptime, page download speed, usage trends, and global reach. The instant resources management system will never let your site down due to traffic spikes.
- Outstanding failover technology to protect your data from any incident
- Cutting-edge server speed to deliver fast load times along with the global CDN
- Three data mirroring system for extra safety
- Dedicated 24/7/365 phone and live chat
- Blazingly fast server response time of 151ms
- No site backup for "Starter" and "Performance" plans
- No restore option except "Business Pro" plan
- Sometimes live chat team take too much time to respond
6. TurnKey Internet (Now 50% OFF)
TurnKey Internet is another great but low-cost cloud web hosting service which you can use to empower your websites and blogs. They use cutting-edge technologies and latest software to deliver highly fast, reliable and sustainable cloud hosting. You can choose super fast processing CPU like Quad, Hexa, Octa, or Deca-Core processor to manage huge traffic and application users.
They offer managed and self-managed cloud hosting plans with great features. At the price of just $4.99 per month, you get 1 Core CPU, 1 GB Ram, and 5 GB SSD storage. Each plan includes unlimited bandwidth with high speed 1 Gbps network link. Moreover, all plan comes with RAID-10 protection to secure all of your data.
There are multiple cloud plans to choose from that costs more money but includes more features. Besides that, you also get 1 dedicated IP address, KVM hypervisor virtualization technology, free website transfer, and SSD based storage, 50+ Operating system, and 100% guaranteed server uptime at the very cheap price.
The control panel to manage your cloud hosting account is user friendly and has a clean, easy to navigate design which makes it possible to perform any necessary action you want. You can reboot, shutdown, reinstall OS, and view system log with one click. The thing I love is everything with TurnKey Internet is super easy to scale up. You can upgrade your plan or increase resources without facing any problem.
Turnkey Internet has A+ BBB rating and upvoted by real users (4.5/5 stars). The 24/7 live chat, as well as phone support is always there to help you fix your issues. You get a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can refund your money if they failed to satisfy you. I insist give them a try, you will love their services.
- Latest softwares to manage your account
- 100% network uptime
- High speed network link
- Easily scalable and reliable performance
- Free data backup on weekly, monthly basis
- Free cPanel for Linux
- No hidden or extra fees
- Unlimited monthly bandwidth
- Variety of CPU and OS (50+) options to choose from
- So far, I have not found anything bad as they are offering more than the money they charge ($4.99 per month is pretty affordable)
[Note: Get start with TurnKey Internet and grab 50% discount.]
7. 1and1 Cheap Cloud Hosting
1and1 is one of the best cheapest cloud hosting providers; their servers are extremely fast, secure and flexible. The best part of 1and1 is they offer the first month hosting without any charges. You can grab cloud storage at the price of $9.99 per month with the resources of 50 Gig storage, 1 GB Ram, and 1 vCore processor server.
They give all the plans FREE for the first month to all new customers. Also, you’ll get 24/7 technical support, Dedicated IP’s, Unlimited traffic and load balancer features. It’s highly affordable for small and starter projects to maintain budget limits.
You are also allowed to use any operating systems options such as Windows, CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu with 32/64-bit based technology. If you want affordable plans, go for 1and1, you will never regret this decision.
- One month free plan
- Giant 50GB SSD storage space
- 1GB memory with load balancer
- 24/7/365 Phone support
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited data transfer
- Intel Xeon processor
- You can build customized plan according to your need
- Full API, Backup, and Firewall
- Multiple data centers
- They also have no live chat like DigitalOcean but you can contact via phone anytime
- Best solution for users having low budget
DreamHost is an award-winning web hosting service for WordPress websites as well as applications. They are managing more than 1.5 million sites and apps. It is not just a web host but also offers many other services such as site builder, domain name registration, and much more. Along with other hosting solutions like WordPress hosting, Dedicated and VPS web hosting, they also provide low cost but best cheap cloud hosting at unbelievable prices.
You can get cloud storage just at $4.50 per month with a bunch of powerful features such as root access, SSH access, SSD storage, high speed networks, superior CPU processors, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby, OpenStack, and so on… No matter which platform you want to use, if its Windows, Linux, Node.js, Python, or whatever it is, DreamHost allow all of these stuff within their cloud plans.
DreamHost’s cloud packages powered by SSD drives to deliver blazingly fast speed and free bandwidth. You can grab the very first plan just at $4.50/month which includes 1 vCPU, 512 MB Ram, 100 GB storage block, and 80 GB SSD space. It’s the most affordable plan, but you can also avail higher plans with more resources. Their service is enough fast to help you launch your cloud server within 30 seconds without waiting for hours like many other competitors.
Now another great thing is to secure your investment, DreamHost gives you a 97-day refund guarantee. Yes, it’s enormous period, and barely few web hosts offer this kind of money back guarantee. So, you can ask for the refund anytime if you don’t get what they claim. If you stuck in many hosts to decide which one should you go for, give DreamHost a try.
- Complete control and full root access
- All the plans powered by SSD drives for maximum speed and reliability
- They have good reputation among web hosts and handling more than 1.5 million sites, apps, and blogs
- 97- Day pro-long refund policy
- Start your server within 30 seconds
- You can use all the major tools
- Huge disk space (80 GB as well as 100 GB block) even for the basic package
- Free bandwidth
- Suitable for users having limited budget
- Contacting with technical support is little bit complicated
- No phone or live chat support. They offer ticket system for help which take time to get reply
SiteGround also an awesome but costly cloud company available for hosting your website. Its “Entry Cloud” plan comes with 40 GB Disk space, 4 GB Ram, 2 CPU’s, 5 TB Bandwidth, Dedicated IP, Daily Backup, Free Domain Name and 99.99% uptime guarantee at the price of $80 per month. They provide fully managed server and ultra fast SSD based hosting to make your site blazingly fast.
They have 4 data servers to choose from which are located in multiple locations. In addition, you can activate Free CDN service to make your site accessible within seconds all around the world. In case, your cloud server goes down/face emergency their 24/7 technical staff will respond you within 10 minutes to fix the problem.
The admin control panel is easy to navigate, reliable and packed with a lot of useful tools to monitor your site statistics. You can easily create Emails address, Emails forwarding, FTP accounts and much more.
- Outstanding web hosting performance with SSD drives
- FREE domain name and SSL certificate
- 24/7 incredibly fast customer support via live chat and phone
- Best for high traffic websites
- Flexible scalability and custom plans
- Free CDN with daily backups
- 4 different data centers
- Built-in WHM and cPanel
- One-click CMS installers
- SSH access and 1 free dedicated IP
- Much expensive than other hosts in this list
- They charge more money than the resources they provide
RackSpace is another one of the leading cloud service providers in hosting industry, have more than 300k customers and counting. They provide managed dedicated and cloud hosting for developers and web owners.
Their plans are bit costly, usually starts from $50/month for Public Cloud and $150/month for Cloud Site hosting but they offer outstanding performance, 99.99% guaranteed uptime, 24/7/365 days Technical support, Security, Scalability, and Reliability.
Their incredibly faster servers and 3k+ cloud engineers will never let your site down for a bit. With Cloud Site Hosting plan, you can host unlimited domains on a single account. At the price of $150 per month, they provide 50 GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth, and unlimited domains. If high price doesn't matter, then give them a shot.
- Pretty fast live chat support for 24/7/365 days
- Experts for Linux and Windows hosting support
- There are various cloud servers to choose from such AWS, Microsoft, OpenStack, and VMWare
- Cutting-edge six data centers around the world
- 10 Gigabit network speed
- Intel Xeon Processor with SSD storage drives
- Scalability with cloud load balancer
- Much expensive than other cloud hosts in this list
Established in 2003 by Christopher Aker. Linode is well-known cloud server hosting providers in the market. With having more than 400,000 customers worldwide, they offer features-rich cloud storage plans.
Their Basic plan starts at $5/month or $0.0075/hr with the resources of 1 GB Ram, 1 Core CPU, 20 GB SSD storage and 1 Terabyte of monthly data transfer. I think their prices are pretty much affordable, Isn’t it?
Currently, Linode has data servers in London, Atlanta, Newark, Frankfurt Fremont, Dallas, Tokyo, Singapore, and Frankfurt. The ample range of data centers across the world makes it possible to choose the cloud server as per your geographical needs. You can easily choose the location of your hosting server.
Built-in free cPanel is another excellent feature to install supported software in a single without any hassle. For instant help, you can find a well-maintained, easy to learn and comprehensive tutorials and dedicated community to get answers from real users.
- Suitable for users having small budget
- Free cPanel and website migration
- SSD powered Linux servers with 40 Gbps network speed
- 99.9% server uptime guarantee
- Intelligent data backup practices
- Detailed "How To" tutorials to help you learn new things
- 24/7 live chat, ticketing system, email and phone support
- Daily backups costs extra charges
- Live chat is little bit confusing
- To handle traffic spikes, you may need NodeBalancer which costs $20/month. But there is no need of this feature for small sites
Vultr is 100% SSD powered cloud computing provider, having servers in more than 14 cities around the world. The competitive pricing, 10 Gigabit Redundant Network and the flexible control panel make it best affordable cloud hosting provider. Users billed on the hourly basis.
The basic plan includes 20 GB SSD storage, 512 MB Ram, 1 CPU, and 500 GB data transfer cost you only $2.50 per month. Each plan can be billed on the monthly or hourly basis. Per hour rate for the “Basic package” is around $0.004/hr. There are 8 packages available with different configurations to choose from.
You have the flexibility to use the different operating system such as Centos, Debian, Ubuntu. You can also use your custom ISO. The variety of apps like WordPress, LEMP, CPanel can easily installed from your control panel with a single click.
- Redundant network link speed
- Cheapest cloud hosting provider with vast resources
- Monthly as well as hourly billing option
- 15 servers worldwide with low latency
- 100 purely SSD based hosting
- Full root control over your VMs
- No live chat for technical support, you can get in touch via ticket
- Suitable for developers
VPSDime is another cheap VPS cloud hosting service that is well known for high RAM packages. The servers are located in five geographical areas mostly the UK and the USA. The current server locations are Amsterdam, Maidenhead, Los Angeles, Dallas, Piscataway, and Seattle.
At the cost of $7/month, you can avail 30 GB SSD storage, 6 GB Ram, 4 vCPU’s, and 2 TB bandwidth with upto 10 Gbps link speed. You can increase the system resources as per your requirement. There is also a Premium VPS option available which comes with $20 per month.
Their offers attract the customers who want to avail higher system resources such as huge amount of Ram in their cloud VPS at the lowest price. When we compare the price with other cloud hosting companies in this list, you may surprise that VPSDime provides higher Ram within the same price tag.
- Low cost cloud hosting plans with high memory
- Super fast SSD drives storage
- Full root and SSH access
- Multiple OS choices such as CentOS, Ubuntu, and Fedora, etc.
- Custom hosting plans
- 10GBps network link speed
- They offer ticket based customer support and claims to reply within 15 minutes
- Like many companies they also have no live chat
Cloud based web hosting is the perfect solution for creating an outstanding, faster and secure site. Though it’s the little bit costly if compare to shared wordpress hosting, but quality comes with the price. After buying cloud hosting and setting up your site, you can test your website speed with GTMetrix and Pingdom Speed testing services. However here are some of the best website speed testing tools, you can also use.
If you’re looking for affordable, cheap and best cloud service with high performance and speed, I recommend BlueHost. They are the cheapest cloud hosting provider and offers an outstanding user experience with fantastic 24/7 technical support.
Still, need more help?
Don’t hesitate to contact me via the comments section or send me a direct message through the contact page. So, have you tried any cloud service yet? And share which one you think is the best cheapest cloud hosting service. Do you think its worth using?