The Ultimate WordPress Guide for Beginners
Welcome at MyTipsHub WordPress Beginner Guide Zone, (In Progress)
Here at this page you can and will learn everything about wordpress from installing to customizing your wordpress theme. And also how to create your first wordpress powered website in easiest steps.
The Ultimate Wordpress Guide for Beginner’s
The very first step you need to do is, buy a domain name and hosting for your website. You can buy the best hosting and domain name from here.
- Buy Web Hosting through BlueHost or HostGator
- How to Buy a Domain Name in Cheap Price?
- Top 10 Best Domain Name Registrars
- 10 Best WordPress Hosting Providers
After buying domain name and web hosting its time to install WordPress platform in your webhosting. Both web host provides One-Click WordPress installation facility. Also, you can install WordPress manually if you have some technical know-how about it.
- One-Click WordPress Installation Guide for Beginners in 5 Minutes
- How to Manually Install WordPress in 15 Minutes
Essential Tweaks to Do After Installing WordPress
So, have installed WordPress successfully, and now your website is up. Now its time to do some tweaks to take maximum benefits out of wordpress. You need to delete default post, page, changing permalink structure and some other tweaks.
- Most Important things to Do After Installing WordPress
Installing WordPress Theme and Plugins
After performing tweaks its time to install a beautiful and unique wordpress layout. You can buy a premium theme. However, there are many premium looking free wordpress themes available. But if you planned to start a website as a brand name, I would highly recommend you to buy premium one. You can buy premium themes from Genesis and Thesis. Also, check out best selling Genesis child themes of 2016.
- How to Install WordPress Theme
- How to Install WordPress Plugin