2020’s Best WordPress Plugins for SEO to Enhance Website Rankings
WordPress SEO plugins are important to enhance search ranking, search engine visibility, and also for increasing CTR rate(click-through rate). In this competition era, you need to optimize your blog and posts by following SEO tactics to improve search rankings.
So, to do proper search engine optimization, it is required to use an appropriate SEO plugin if your blog on wordpress platform. There are many SEO plugins available in the wp plugins directory to do all necessary optimizing steps. The good thing about WP is that many great plugins are absolutely free.
SEO plugins in wordpress help you to add meta title, meta description, meta tags and other important things into your posts easily. Also, they suggest where you need to place your specific keywords and where not.
Best 2020’s WordPress Plugins for SEO to Enhance Website Ranking
The number one in the list of best SEO plugins for wordpress is;
WordPress SEO by Yoast is one of the best and featured SEO to enhance search ranking. I highly recommend this plugin to you if you want to perform better search engine optimization on your blog. This tool helps you to add meta title, meta description, and meta keywords in post and pages.
It has social networks integration options and also you can optimize RSS feeds. I personally use this tool on this blog. The great feature of this add-on is, when you are writing posts they analysis text and main keywords and suggest you where you need to insert your main keywords, in other words, tell you appropriate place for adding the primary keyword.
It helps you to monitor keywords density also. In case you wrong configure it, you can reset all the settings by just clicking one reset button. Here is a complete guide on how to setup wordpress seo plugin by Yoast, you should correctly configure this plugin to get maximum benefits from it.
What you can do with this:
- You can insert meta titles, descriptions, keywords and SEO titles in posts and blog home page
- Help you to maintain meta title and meta description length
- Page and posts analysis
- You can optimize RSS feeds
- Help you to manage your sitemaps
- Social networks integrated options
- Webmaster tools code inserting like Google, Alexa, Bing, etc.
- Keywords density and copy score value
- Allow editing robots.txs and .htaccess files
- Interlinking and permalinks management
- Much more features.
- It’s free 🙂
This is another one of the most downloaded and best SEO plugins for wordpress to optimize wordpress blogs. The one good thing of this addon is, it is simple to use and not complicated then WordPress SEO by Yoast though that is an advance level plugin, but often some beginners stuck in configuring this tool.
That is why many expert bloggers suggest this plugin to beginner bloggers. You can easily configure your desired search engine optimization settings with this tool and can get higher search engine ranking.
What you can do with this:
- Help you to add title, description, and keywords in blog home page
- Assist you to insert and maintain the length of posts meta title, description, and keywords.
- Nofollow and Noindex option in posts writing
- Snippet preview
- Rewrite post title and custom post type settings
- Social media integration support
- XML sitemap feature
- Sitemap priorities and frequencies
- Best one out of many other SEO plugins
- All in One SEO Pack is also a free version like Yoast plugin
3. SEO Pressor
This tools is known as best paid search engine optimization plugin in the category of premium or paid SEO plugins, their developers offer 14 days of trial period for testing.
Paid version price is 47$/Lifetime for the single site, and also you can buy it for multiple sites in 497$/Life Time. It has all advanced features like auto-linking, social media integration, LSI keywords, etc. that help you to rank in search engines.
What you can do with this:
- Suggest keywords for inserting inappropriate place
- Auto smart linking and Rich snippet
- Force meta title and description inserting
- Keyword density analysis
- Images optimization by adding ALT tag
- Social network support
- LSI keywords suggestions
- Prevent from over optimization
4. SEO Ultimate
This one can also perform almost all SEO changes which above seo plugins can do. It has all the key features which are necessary for better search engine optimization. SEO Ultimate is also a free tool.
Here is the feature list of this tool:
- Insert meta title, description, and keywords in posts
- Title tag rewriter, Auto linking
- 404 error monitor
- meta description editor
- Deeplink juggernaut and permalink tweaker
- Robots.txt and .htaccess editor
- Open graph integrator
- Google rich snippet creator
- Author highlighter
- Social media support
A complete and simple best seo plugin for wordpress to optimize your site for search engines. This plugin can save lots of your time by adding meta tags to your post and pages quickly. It helps you to insert all the necessary information in your blog for better visibility in SERP’s. You can drive good traffic with this tool.
Key features of this tool are:
- Easily insert meta tags in posts and pages
- Google analytics configuring feature
- Webmaster configuring options Google, Bing, etc.
- You can add default meta title and description for homepage
Out of many seo plugins, this add-on helps you to insert ALT Tag in images automatically. You need to set up a little setting in this plugin to add ALT Tags. This tag helps you to visible your site in images search results.
Read this for better understanding How to setup SEO Friendly Images WordPress Plugin.
I hope this post helps you to choose the right WordPress SEO plugins for wordpress according to your requirements. You can perform effective search engine optimization by using any above plugins into your blog or site.
Have I missed any great tool? Please suggest me I will update this post.
Let me know in the comment section what plugins you are using on your wordpress blog.
Take Care 🙂